When I had previously wired the house I ended up going the cheap route and just grabbed a wall-mount cabinet that housed all of the connection points for the drops in each room. This worked fine for what it was intended, but it meant that any future changes / maintenance that could come up in the future would be nothing short of pure pain - since I would have had to rip everything apart to adjust even the smallest thing.
With that in mind, and taking almost the entire weekend, I ended up stripping the patch panel for the house and redoing all of the connections to the internal drops. A co-worker had previously given me a 2/3 size rack that came into play absolutely perfectly in this situation.
So, two days without an internet connection that actually translates to MUCH easier management in the future. -AND- That entire story just now to explain that there's been quite a few updates recently that I need to post pics about (That's all you guys care about anyway. :) ) - Alex's Birthday from back in December, Ryan's at the first of the month, and Justin's just this past Friday.
I'll post pics when I can.